Dear Capital Chapter CEBS Graduates and Students:
In case you missed the "Repeal & Replace" ISCEBS presentation on Thursday, February 16th, we had 40+ attendees, our highest turnout in years. This is a great sign that this is a relevant and timely topic.
In addition, attendees thought that the presentation was excellent. Here are some scores from our program survey (1-5, 5 being highest):
- Value/importance of subject - 4.9
- Educational Content Level - 4.9
- Speaker's Knowledge of Subject - 5.0
- Delivery Style - 5.0
- Q&A Discussion - 4.8
- "Bring Mr. Hoagland back for updates!"
- "This was excellent. I hung on every word."
- "A Fantastic speaker! The type only the Capital Chapter can obtain."
Bill Hoagland from the Bipartisan Policy Center receiving his thank-you CEBS Coaster from
Brady O'Beirne.of Cigna
Make sure to mark your calendar for our next chapter presentation on April 20, 2017. Watch your email for further details.
Kim Molthen, CEBS
Capital Chapter ISCEBS President